This vintage inspired angarkha body cut kalidar is cut from khaadi silk and features intricate zardozi and resham work on the sleeves and neckline. It is paired with a silk churidar and crepe shawl featuring extensive hand screen print and hand embroidery in the form of gotta sequin and crystal.
Dry clean only. Keep the garment hanged in the suit. Please read care label for detailed instructions. The color of the article may vary as per your screen resolution.
* Lace or pattern of chikan fabric may vary.
* The fabric pattern/laces, patchwork, and handmade details may vary!
* Length will vary according to the design.
* Actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
* Color customization is possible but charges will be applied depending on the color and availability. No customization is possible in sale or unstitched products.
You have not viewed any product yet.