DELIVERY TIME ( Sania Maskatiya )Add to wishlist Adding to wishlist Added to wishlist
- Pret or Casual would take a minimum of 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Luxury Pret or Semi Formal would take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Formal outfits would take a minimum of 5-6weeks for delivery.
- Bridal outfits would take a minimum of 3-4 Months for delivery.
SKUPD22RG016 CategoryLuxury Formals
In the Formal Collection By Sania Maskatiya of 2022, a beige cotton net kurta with a Mughal-inspired print and gota detailed neckline is a must-have summer staple, in the Formal Collection By Sania Maskatiya of 2022. Complete the look with a vermillion shaded silk printed dupatta and lemon printed trousers, in the Formal Collection By Sania Maskatiya of 2022.
Shirt & Dupatta Fabric: Cotton Net
Trousers Fabric: Raw Silk
- Pret or Casual would take a minimum of 4-5 weeks for delivery.
- Luxury Pret or Semi Formal would take a minimum of 5-6 weeks for delivery.
- Formal outfits would take a minimum of 8-9 weeks for delivery.
- Bridal outfits would take a minimum of 4-6 Months for delivery.
Dry clean recommended. Do not dry clothes in direct sunlight. Iron the clothes at a moderate temperature. Store the outfit in the garment bag provided.
We try our best to ensure that the colors viewed on the website are an exact representation of the actual color of the outfit. However, there may be minor variations due to a number of factors such as, the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting, digital photography, color settings and capabilities of monitors.
Hand woven fabrics may have natural darker threads and marks in their weave. This is an inherent characteristic of the fabric and proof of its authenticity. This raw finish is the beauty of hand-crafted products.
* The fabric pattern/laces, patchwork, and handmade details may vary!
* Length will vary according to the design.
* Actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
You have not viewed any product yet.