Inspired by the bandhni and patola heritage textiles this bougenvella pink tunic is paired with a crushed palazzo and cotton net dupatta. The tunic features the tribal Kutch inspired Resham embroidery and handmade tassels. The dupatta is hand block printed and finished with handmade tassels.
Dry clean only. Keep the garment hanged in the suit. Please read care label for detailed instructions. The color of the article may vary as per your screen resolution.
* Lace or pattern of chikan fabric may vary.
* The fabric pattern/laces, patchwork, and handmade details may vary!
* Length will vary according to the design.
* Actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
* Color customization is possible but charges will be applied depending on the color and availability. No customization is possible in sale or unstitched products.