Based on one of the largest forts in India, called the Chittorgarh Palace, covering an expanse of 19 large temples and 20 water bodies, the monumental site is home to unparalleled details in terms of both design and beauty. The Minari bridal ensemble is in a subtle shade of maroon with hints of peach, pure cut-dana, chandni & multicoloured champagne crystals complete the halter v-neck choli and lehnga. The lehnga is home to a multitude of intricate, polygonal patterns accentuated by pearl ferns and embroidered flora. The dupatta hosts heavy borders and a mughali jaal in gold thread.
CLICK HERE TO INQUIRE ABOUT PRICE
Add to wishlist Adding to wishlist Added to wishlist
CategoriesBridal, New Arrivals, Nikkah, Wedding Wear TagLajwanti ( LAAL BAHAAR )
- Mona Mauve Shirt And Dupatta ₨ 67,000
- Sangria Silk Cutwork Shirt With Pre Draped Dupatta ₨ 63,500
- Latte Embroidered Shirt With Organza Dupatta ₨ 70,000
- Mulberry Ombre Kaftaan ₨ 45,000
- Catelyn Fuchsia Embroidered Shirt With Organza Dupatta ₨ 70,000
- Olenna Periwinkle Embroidered Shirt With Organza Dupatta ₨ 68,500
- Evelyn Scarlet Shirt ₨ 40,000
- Cadmium Green Raw Silk Shirt ₨ 41,000
You have not viewed any product yet.